Most people realize iPods are great devices for downloading popular rock music and maybe some oldies, but what about country? Do these devices have enough offerings to warrant interest by country music fans?
Yes! The fact of the matter is country music iPod action is about as strong as it gets. As portable MP3 players become more and more popular and affordable, music labels across the board are embracing their use and seeing them as a new, and different outlet for selling their songs.
The benefits of country music downloads are many, too. They include such things as choice, flexibility in buying and even early releases of songs by artists. Country music offerings are becoming so popular, they can be found on just about every major download site and service worth its salt.
From the old trail western tunes to brand new, hot off the presses releases, country music iPod downloads are the wave of the future. This is so for a number of reasons, but the biggest revolve around the iPod and similar devices themselves. These include:
* Flexibility. Since iPods and other devices allow users to program them to play songs they want, when they want, they are considered one of the most flexible ways to enjoy music. The programming, or play lists, are created by users and not record labels. This means country music fans can mix up their tunes any way they want to.
* Portability. Country music iPod downloads can be taken anywhere a MP3 player is welcomed. This means they can go to work, on a jog, be used around the house and so on. Anywhere their users go, they can go, too. Unlike larger devices, these players are easier to carry, too, and don’t require a giant CD case to be brought along to provide a choice in music offerings.
* Pricing. Country music downloads just can’t be beaten for their pricing. This is especially so for fans who love a song or two on an album, but not the whole thing. Why pay $ 10 or $ 20 for a CD, when the desired song can be bought and downloaded for a fraction of the price? It just doesn’t make sense.
* Management. Country music download users can create their own music libraries without needing to mark out a lot of space in their homes. There are no CD cases to keep up with when this is the chosen route. A computer system and a download program are all that’s necessary to manage an iPod music library of any size.
* Mix creation. Country music iPod users can create their own mixes of music as often as they’d like. This means songs can be switched out, moved around and even removed from the device’s mix with a few minor steps. It’s no big deal to have a mix for each day of the week or even mood.
Fully embraced by just about every record label going, country music iPod downloads are becoming as popular as country music itself. Quick and easy to obtain, these downloads are available around the clock, too, so there’s no need to run to a store to get a favorite song right away.
Download country classics and today’s top hits
Note: Please share, download and use these photos for non-commercial purposes but be sure to abide by the creative commons license by crediting the photos to Nicole Kibert / www.elawgrrl.com and if using online, add a link back to this page or to www.elawgrrl.com. This license does not permit commercial use. Thanks.